Tip: Once cut or chopped, basil will discolor very quickly when exposed to air, so hold off prepping basil until the last minute.
26 Foods You Should Learn To Cook In Your Twenties
Type keyword s to search. Today's Top Stories.
- Common Sense (Penguin Civic Classics)?
- The Hanged Man: The Story of Ron Van Clief.
- Il mese della Luna (Italian Edition)!
- Mise en Place: An Essential Guide to Classic Vegetable Cuts | Crush Mag.
Trim the rounded sides of each piece to create a rectangle shape. Gently roll up one stack into a loose cigar shape.
Using a sharp knife, slice across the roll to make very thin julienne called "chiffonade. Watch a quick video for step-by-step instructions. Advertisement - Continue Reading Below. More From Cooking Tips. How to Can Peaches At Home. Is Squash a Fruit? How to Ripen Peaches.
Peaches: This cutting technique teaches you where to make incisions on a peach so you can easily pull out the core. Garlic: Cutting garlic properly requires using your hands.
Watch the video to find out how to do it. Pumpkins: This is how to peel, seed, and cut a pumpkin, and quickly. Cantaloupes: Use this technique to turn a cantaloupe into perfectly cut cubes. Figs: The good news? Cutting a fig the right way only requires one slice of the knife. Pomegranates: You love pomegranates. Cutting them? Kiwis: How to get the skin off, and then cut this fruit into perfect slices. Bananas: This magic trick involves slicing a banana without peeling it first.
Knife Cuts: Different Types of Cuts
Iceberg Lettuce: Not all salads are created equal, and a lot of it comes down to how you cut your lettuce. Share Facebook Pinterest Twitter Tumblr. What's hot.
- Basic Cutting Techniques to Know and Love – Tips and Tricks – SoDelicious | So Delicious;
- Alana Monet-Telfer (E-kitapları).
- Was the Two Comings Seen in the Old Testament (The Eagle Throughout the Ages Book 4).
- NPR Choice page?
When's the Next Full Moon? Full Moon Calendar