- Inferno (Italian Edition).
- Patrick Gale.
- SMASH! Break Through Your Productivity Barriers With Proven Secrets From Top 6 & 7 Figure Infopreneurs.
- S and M: Four Tales of Pleasure and Pain in Apple Books.
This collection contains scenes of extreme and taboo sexual exploration, including BDSM, spanking, fisting, anal, double penetration, caning, hair pulling, and brief male on male oral sex, and is therefore strictly for adult readers only! She loves to spin tales of domination and submission, placing her characters in a magical parallel world of bondage, rope and leather and then creating plots that push them to the very limits of their deepest and darkest desires.
- Cultural Anthropology/Ritual and Religion?
- Poems | Poetry In Voice.
- Summer Lovers.
- Soziale Netzwerke für Nachrichtenjournalisten (German Edition).
- 10 things no one tells you before you take up rowing;
- Product Details?
- Rose of the Rio Grande (Fats Wallers Conception).
What can she say, it's just what turns her on! Crystal lives with her two cats, Brimstone and Penny, and enjoys the films of Tim Burton, Jim Jarmusch and Guillermo del Toro almost as much as she enjoys creating her own twisted dreamscapes. She admits to a penchant for dark chocolate and pasta Bolognese, but credits coffee, cigarettes and red wine as her true sources of energy and nutrition.
Customer Reviews Average Review.
Quotes From 'A Tale of Two Cities' by Charles Dickens
See All Customer Reviews. Shop Books. Add to Wishlist. USD 5.
Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Read an extract from Dangerous Pleasures Kindle Preview.
Paperback: Amazon. Audiobook: Audible. Sparky stuff.
S and M: Four Tales of Pleasure and Pain
Patrick Gale revels in absurd risks. The prose sizzles with acidic observation.
- Etat / Travail / Famille: conciliation ou conflit ? (French Edition).
- Beowulf (French Edition).
- Sex and relationships!
- Beschrijving uitgever!
- To Seduce a Witch's Heart;
- Clashing Waves: Memories of a Cuban Immigrant.
Marital life is, at best, routine and, at worst, murderous. Wit and wisdom, metaphor and moment constantly combine to delight. The world in which these stories have their being could scarcely be more substantial.