Pages: 13— Pages: 41— Pages: — Archaeology and Literary Sources. The Patterns of Interaction.
- The archaeology of the Holy Land : from the destruction of Solomon's Temple to the Muslim conquest!
- Related books and articles;
- (PDF) ARCHAEOLOGY OF SOCIETY IN THE HOLY LAND (Edited by T.E. Levy) | Thomas E Levy - mudywehy.tk.
- Shifting Ground in the Holy Land | History | Smithsonian;
- Tai Chi: The Supreme Ultimate Exercise for Health, Sport, and Self-Defense!
- Stadtmarketing - Aufgaben, Ziele, Möglichkeiten (German Edition).
Biographical Note Yana Tchekhanovets , Ph. Her research interests include the archaeology of the Caucasian Christian communities in Byzantine Palestine, the archaeology of the Late Antiquity and pilgrimage.
- Cheedale (Rambling - Mainly in Northern England Book 10).
- Shifting Ground in the Holy Land.
- Accessibility Navigation;
- The Prairie Mile?
- the holy land Archives - Biblical Archaeology Society?
All interested in history and archaeology of Early Christianity in Palestine and Caucasian studies, and anyone interested in the approaches to the study of defined ethnic groups in archaeological record. Terms and Conditions Privacy Statement. Powered by: PubFactory.
Sign in to annotate. For Instructors Request Inspection Copy. This classic book, extensively revised in , includes the most important archaeological discoveries of that time made regarding both the pre-biblical and biblical history of Palestine. This book traces the development of man from hunter and food-gatherer to the earliest agricultural settlements that grew into towns and city states which were eventually incorporated into the Israelite Kingdom.
the holy land
It also discusses the post-Exilic period down to the early fourth century B. This book added considerable knowledge about early phases of Palestinian history, particularly due to the inclusion of Carbon determinations and special study of animal and plant remains from Jericho. This is a detailed guide to twentieth-century archaeology in the Holy Land that remains fascinating, wonderfully illustrated, and a great aid in understanding life in Palestine as revealed by archaeological evidence.
We provide complimentary e-inspection copies of primary textbooks to instructors considering our books for course adoption.
The Caucasian Archaeology of the Holy Land
Most VitalSource eBooks are available in a reflowable EPUB format which allows you to resize text to suit you and enables other accessibility features. Where the content of the eBook requires a specific layout, or contains maths or other special characters, the eBook will be available in PDF PBK format, which cannot be reflowed.
- Salome: An Invitation to the Dance!
- The Archaeology of the Holy Land.
- Shipwreck Archaeology of the Holy Land.
- Information First: Integrating Knowledge and Information Architecture for Business Advantage.
- Within Walls;
For both formats the functionality available will depend on how you access the ebook via Bookshelf Online in your browser or via the Bookshelf app on your PC or mobile device. Stay on CRCPress.
Archaeology in the Holy Land - CRC Press Book
Exclusive web offer for individuals on all book. Home Archaeology in the Holy Land. Preview this Book. Add to Wish List. Close Preview.