Most often when you dial the number of a business, and the person at the other end announces the name of the company, if you know the extension of the person you would like to speak to, you may ask for it. The word for extension in French is le poste.
- 30+ French business expressions you need to know - Yuqo.
- OPERATION: Blue Eyes.
- I Did It My Way.
- Master formal French.
- France's news in English?
You would probably say:. Here are some expressions:. Ne quittez pas — Hold the line. Est-ce que vous voulez patienter — Would you mind holding a moment. Est-ce que je peux prendre laisser — Could I take leave a message? Learning French becomes fun and easy when you learn with movie trailers, music videos, news and inspiring talks.
36 vital phrases to use in the French workplace
FluentU is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. We also participate in other affiliate advertising programs for products and services we believe in. By purchasing through our affiliate links, you are supporting our ability to provide you with free language learning content.
Interested in sharing your language learning resource with our audience?
- Violets are Blue (Alex Cross Book 7).
- Family Eating Disorders Manual, Guiding Families Through the Maze of Eating Disorders.
- French for Business Part 2: 85 French Terms Related to Business and Employment.
- French Vocabulary Related to Investment:.
Contact Us to request information about sponsored posts and product reviews. Navigation French Language and Culture Blog.
French exercises - Business French - Level selection
By Mose Hayward. Get ready to cross into new territory.
- Popular articles.
- Understanding the French Business Environment.
- How to Speak Business French: Vocabulary for Speaking and Writing?
- Our Business English Courses.
- The Gate of Remembrance (The Paranormal).
- The H.Unger Games Gone Wild A Parody.
- All for Owen.
This book covers all of the most important elements of french pronunciation for the new speaker. It's FREE and yours if you sign up below. Click to see some student reviews. He places emphasis on pronunciation and encourages me to recall my vocabulary in a way that is useful for speaking French day-to-day.
General Terms Found in Different Media
His French lessons via Skype are both fun and interesting, and he adapts on-the-fly, so that he can always challenge me at the appropriate level. David has a proactive approach to learning and offers speaking conversation, grammar and reading classes. Check it out : " Lachlan M.
I've had a number, and he is the best by far.