This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar. Add co-authors Co-authors. Upload PDF. Follow this author. New articles by this author.
New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research. Email address for updates. My profile My library Metrics Alerts.
- Bauernkrieg und Frühbürgerliche Revolution im Geschichtsbild der DDR (German Edition)!
- Cooperative Security and the Balance of Power in ASEAN and the ARF - CRC Press Book;
- Duplicate citations.
- Cooperative Security and the Balance of Power in ASEAN and the ARF : Ralf Emmers : .
- Dick-Dünn (German Edition).
Sign in. Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 23 18 iindex 37 Professor, S.
Articles Cited by. The student resources previously accessed via GarlandScience.
- De la ville au moulin (French Edition)!
- The World to Come: ASEAN's Political and Economic Prospects in the New Century;
- Dead Six (Dead Six Series Book 1)!
- The Lives and Deaths of Matthew St. Clare.
Resources to the following titles can be found at www. What are VitalSource eBooks? For Instructors Request Inspection Copy. We provide complimentary e-inspection copies of primary textbooks to instructors considering our books for course adoption. Most VitalSource eBooks are available in a reflowable EPUB format which allows you to resize text to suit you and enables other accessibility features.
Michael Leifer - Wikipedia
Where the content of the eBook requires a specific layout, or contains maths or other special characters, the eBook will be available in PDF PBK format, which cannot be reflowed. For both formats the functionality available will depend on how you access the ebook via Bookshelf Online in your browser or via the Bookshelf app on your PC or mobile device. Stay on CRCPress. Exclusive web offer for individuals on all book.
Preview this Book. Add to Wish List. Close Preview. Toggle navigation Additional Book Information. Summary Emmers questions the dichotomy implicit in this interpretation and investigates what role the balance of power really plays in such cooperative security arrangements and in the calculations of the participants of ASEAN and the ARF.