The book will be the first reference guide on this topic for the worldwide scientific, teaching and students communities, also opening a way of communication and transferring the main results to a more productive industrial application.
Chapter 2 Chemistry of Cereal Grains. Chapter 3 Technology of Baked Goods. Chapter 6 Physiology and Biochemistry of Sourdough Yeasts.
Handbook on sourdough biotechnology
Chapter 10 Sourdough and GlutenFree Products. Chapter 11 Sourdough and Cereal Beverages. Chapter 12 Perspectives.
- Mans Duality.
- Luka y el Fuego de la Vida (Spanish Edition).
- Handbook on Sourdough Biotechnology.
- How to Heal Your Broken Heart?
- Handbook on Sourdough Biotechnology : Marco Gobbetti : .
- handbook of sourdough biotechnology.
Traditionally, bread production has relied on the use of sourdough as a leavening agent and to impart a characteristic quality to baked goods. In recent years, improved understanding of the biodiversity and microbial ecology of sourdough microbiota, the discovery of new species, and the commercialization of innovative products have vastly expanded the potential of sourdough fermentation for the production of baked goods.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
For example, raw materials such as cereals, pseudo-cereals, ancient grains, and gluten-free substrates, as well as a large number of baked good varieties e. In addition, biotechnological tools and culture properties have been discovered to improve both the shelf life and the sensory and textural qualities of baked goods, as well as their nutritional and health-promoting properties. Though sourdough has been and will remain a unique fermentation process, this is the first book dedicated completely to sourdough biotechnology. It reviews the history of sourdough and the potential of sourdough fermentation in the production of bread and baked goods.
- Législation, éthique, déontologie: Unité denseignement 1.3 (French Edition).
- Handbook on sourdough biotechnology [electronic resource] in SearchWorks catalog.
- Phantom Of Alabat;
- Love Lifted Me.
- Further Properties and Variations in Fecal Flora Found in Organic Burial Remains in Late Seleucid Empire Southern Colonies.
- Care Guide (Notes) ... (a Celtic Design)!
- Handbook on Sourdough Biotechnology | E-kirja | Ellibs E-kirjakauppa!
A thorough discussion of the various processing steps includes the chemical properties of the raw matter, the taxonomy, diversity, and metabolic properties of starter yeasts and lactic acid bacteria, and the effects of sourdough fermentation on the shelf life and the sensory, textural, nutritional, and health-promoting properties of baked goods. Powered by Koha.
Log in to your account. Advanced search Tag cloud. Login: Password:. Contributor s : Gobbetti, Marco [editor.